Nationwide Medical Customer Service
Contact Nationwide Medical
- (877) 307-2727
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Nationwide Medical
Nationwide Medical, Inc. was established July 1, 2002 within follow-up patient care program to meet their individual needs for care.Nationwide MedicalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s trained specialists help patients with any problems regarding their therapy. Nationwide Medical services also include getting all necessary supplies and deliver them right to Ã¢â‚¬â€œ the - door.
Nationwide Medical, Inc is the pioneer in CPAP/Bilevel follow-up care. Its main gain is to help CPAP/BiLevel patients which are largely ignored or at the very least under serviced, and to adjust to patients needs. From that need, the Follow-Up Care Program was born. By now Nationwide Medical serves over 20,000 other CPAP/BiLevel patients around the U.S. currently on follow-up care program.
Nationwide Medical is ranked 291 out of 2137 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category
Nationwide Medical Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Nationwide Medical to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
- Manhattan, New York, United States
- East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
- Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
- Madison, Georgia, United States
- Coventry, Connecticut, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Agoura Hills, California, United States